Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

NEW YORK CITY WHATEVER :: RP timuuu ! :: Post-Apoc
Rp #1 - First encounter
Sheep
Sheep
Sam 1 Aoû - 22:39
first encounter
He was walking for more than six hours now. Maybe it was an exaggeration, maybe it wasn't, he didn't know anymore. His feet was heavy and slow. The sun over his head was burning him making the air hard to breathe. Why going to the west ? He had totally forgot how sandy and hot it was. The moment he thought of turning around, he was in the middle of no where, in between two incertainties so he choosed to continue on his path. It was now a full day without water. His lips were dry. His tongue, pasty. Eating dry bugs wasn't helping, but at least he was getting some nutriments.

After struggling to get over a sand hill, he sighed with satisfaction finally seeing the city. It was in crumbles, it was old, looked abandonned, but it was a city, which meant shelter and maybe some water. So he advanced thinking he could finally get some rests. He couldn't see much details from where he was. Everything was blurry for him, especially with a sun that strong in the sky. Thank god, he had wrapped up an old shirt on his head to protect himself from à heat stroke, but nothing could protect his eyes.
DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Sam 1 Aoû - 23:09
first encounter
The peacefulness of the woods was long gone since he decided to try his luck in the mostly deserted part of this land. He could have stayed in the same forested area, but hunting wasn't good anymore and he had to move. Always moving. He decided upon arrival in the town to scavenge around for some goods, maybe some arrows, some old military food long forgotten or water he could boil for drinking. Most likely, he would only find more trinkets for his collection.
After a while, he sat with a small loot. His found of the day was a small figurine he guessed was a comic hero like the ones his brother used to tell him about. This was a keeper, he liked the claws.

The town seemed completely abandoned, as he only saw two Alafat (pests, the normal ones). The sun was too hot to travel and he planned on sleeping, for now. Night traveling was much better in such conditions. As he settled in a two stories tall building, on the second floor, he looked through the window at the sand wasteland. He thought the view would make him peaceful before a nap, but what he saw put him on edge. A guy. A man. There was a man closing on the town. His instinct told him to prepare his bow and he waited until the stranger was close enough to hear him, but far enough that he couldn't defend himself if needed.

" Stop there! Are you alone?? Answer or I'll shoot you. Don't run. "

Eijaz's voice was loud and hoarse. Clear, confident, and commanding. He knew most people would have the reflex of running but he wasn't gonna let him. The man seemed in a bad shape, but he wasn't gonna let his guard down easily.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Sam 1 Aoû - 23:34
first encounter
In the wind, he heard a voice, strong, imperious. The first two words, two syllables, made him stop on the spot. He was so tired, but he was suddenly alert and rigid. Showing weakness would mean death in his situation. His left hand hugged the side of his tigh slowly even though his machete would be useless. Just feeling it reassured him in a way and he was in need of reassurance. From where he were, he wasn't sitting on much information. He was literally and figuratively blind. It was one voice, but that didn't mean anything number wise. There could be a whole group without him knowing. The male voice went long enough for him to guess where the stranger was, but even with this information, he couldn't hit him with what he had on him. He was powerless.

He didn't have any choice other than being cooperative. Though, that didn't mean being a pussy. So with attitude, he looked around him knowing that he was, in fact, alone, then shrugged.

"Why ? Do I look like I have a group ? It's just me. I don't have any water left so either kill me now or tell me where I could found some ?"

Yeah, that was risquy. He didn't know the guy or what kind of group they were and they tend to be more bad than good. Maybe his sharp tongue would be the death of him today. He only took this choice of answer on what he knew. The dude didn't shot him when he saw him. That was good news, right ?

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Sam 1 Aoû - 23:54
first encounter
Ballsy. Obviously a dumb move from his point of view but he wouldn't judge because in a position of weakness, he'd also show attitude and teeth. Because he hated being powerless, he hated being in the oppoisite situation he was right now.
What to make of it now? This man was obviously alone and from the look of him - after observing him walk a while - he seemed weakened. No water he said. Doomed, clearly. He was gonna die here because Eijaz looked for water already: there was none. Luckily, he had planned his trip and one and half of his two water bottles were still full. He could help. He could do something.

Something good.

" Tempting. You're an easy target. But you're in luck, I'm in a good mood. Don't move from where you are, I'm coming down. " He hesitated for a second, still pointing an arrow at his head. He clearly saw the machete and guessed there were more weapons, but... Shooting him without provocation was not an option. Not anymore. Not ever. Swiftly, he went down the stairs, two by two, going through the front door of the building in less than twenty seconds. He looked at the man again, his bow still stretched and armed, pointed at him.

" Not liking the machete. Who says you're not gonna kill me to steal my stuff mhh? " Hard to trust someone in this world. He was walking a bit closer, but still out of range, stopping about four meters from him. One move and he'd put him out of his misery. " Drop your weapons so I can trust you. "
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Dim 2 Aoû - 0:25
first encounter
Easy target, that's a way to put it. Though he was not wrong. To be fair, he was so tired that he wouldn't have mind either response from the stranger. Without water, he was a carcass waiting to dry under the cruel heat and without anyone to live for.. who would've cried ? No one. However, he still had some fight in him. Even without a reason to live, he wanted to. Why ? He didn't know. Probably only the chemical reaction of his brain forcing his meat sack to continue to try. So he did as told and waited. He even thought of sitting down, but a silhouette was already appearing afar. A patch of dark colors and a paler one became a man. He stopped close enough so Dawn could have a general idea of him. Dark skin, dark eyes, a little beard maybe. Not larger than him, not smaller. Oh and how can we forget the obvious ? He had a bow threatening him. That was unusual. The loner was automatically curious about the whole picture.

His next words were predictable, because at the end of the day that was all it was. Trust. Each humans had their own sets of belief and the definition of inhumane wasn't the same for everyone. The truth was: you could never trust another person in this world. Dawn knew that, this stranger knew that. Even though, in a sign of good intention - because we gotta start somewhere -, he accepted the condition. The machete was detached and throw on the sand, followed by this backpack, then he took a second to empty his pockets of two pocketknifes. His eyes lingered on all his belongings so close yet so far, too far to pick them up in a situation where he would need to defend himself. Again... prowerless and naked in a way. That got him anxious. Now it was to the other one to show good intentions and if it wasn't the case, he was dead in the next second.

"There. I have nothing on me. Do you have water on you ?"

His lips curled in so his tongue could wet them a bit, a reflex that did absolutely nothing. His mouth was still dry and even when he started salivating, it felt like torture.
DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Dim 2 Aoû - 0:56
first encounter
As he waited for the man to take his decision, drop the weapons and everything, he had time to observe him more. He could see, even under the tied t-shirt that covered his head, that his hair was pale, just like his skin. So fucking white. He wondered how he could still be so pale under the harsh sun, but didn't ask. He seemed less fit for the desert than him and his condition proved that it was probably a bad decision. Still, his face was a bit too pretty for the apocalypse. Only that scar for a reminder of what world they lived him. He also had those eyes that seemed veiled, something he wished to ask about, but once again he didn't. Time and place.

For now, what mattered was that his things and weapons were laying on the ground, and he was asking for water again. The simple movement of his tongue against his dry lips was enough to send shivers down his spine. God it's been a while. He took one more moment and finally lowered his bow, reluctantly putting the arrow back in his quiver. Trust. They both took one step towards it or some semblance of it.

" Okay just wait, I got water in my bag. " He said as he reached inside his backpack hanging from one shoulder, grabbing the half-empty bottle. " You shouldn't stay under the sun. Traveling during the day is a dumb fucking idea. " He closed a bit of the distance between them, stopping at around two meters this time and threw the bottle in his direction.

" Drink what you need. " Closer this time, he looked at him from top to bottom. They were about the same size, same build, though right now there was no doubts he could easily win a fight considering the stranger seemed to barely hold his own weight. Still, Eijaz had this bad habit to look people like they were pieces of meat. Some habit he was still trying to get rid of. Not that he would eat him - not that hungry - but for sure he would find a use for his body. These thoughts crossed his mind without him really noticing. It had been long since he had someone, that was enough of an excuse for his starved look. Still, he made an attempt at a semblance of a normal conversation:

" Why the fuck are you crossing the desert? "
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Dim 2 Aoû - 22:42
first encounter
His shoulders relaxed the second the bow came down. Today, trusting was the good decision. Tomorrow ? Time will tell. He had to straighten his knees though, because not fearing for his life had left him with close to no energy. Dawn still got excited to hear that the stranger had water on him right away. His eyes widen a bit and he opened his hands as the samaritan took a few steps forward. The half bottle bouncing in his palms felt like a gallon. It was more than he expected.

"Tell me about it... It feels ten times harder..." he said about traveling during the day.

The precious water in his hands, he opened the bottle to just fill his mouth to toss it around a bit before finally swallowing. That simple gulp was enough to make him sigh as his eyes closed. He knew he couldn't drink the whole thing right away because his stomach wouldn't take it well and because if a half bottle was all he had for the next couple of days, he had to consider. Still that gift was the highlight of the week. His mind even went as far as thanking whatever or whoever was watching over him. It was a stupid habit from his mom. Once, he confronted her about it. There was no god, just angry selfish aliens, so why was she doing it ? Leah seemed, at that moment, quite surprised and laughed. I know there's no god, boy. It just makes me feel safe for a couple of seconds, like someone powerful is actually taking care of me. Lying to ourselves helps sometimes. He never really understood, but he was happy to know that his mom wasn't delirious. Today, he was doing it just for kicks, just in case there was really someone helping him.

"Thank you."

Simple words, no more, no less, but the truth. Showing appreciation to someone who helped when they had no obligation, but not going overboard. It's not like he owned him his life... kinda. Well, he didn't have to know that. The question wasn't surprising given his bad shape.

"Would you mind going under some shadows ? I'm burning up."

And without his yes or no, Dawn went to his stuff. First he put away the water bottle in his backpack, then re-install everything. He felt like his intentions were maybe a bit clearer: that he didn't want to hurt him. He didn't even asked him to walk to his shelter, because he wasn't interested at stealing him. He just wanted to cover himself. And so, he started walking toward the city.

"I come from Denver, Colorado, originally. Went a bit up and down.. I was aiming at Seattle, but I guess I wasn't as North as I thought. When I noticed my mistake, I was too far to turn back. So... here I am. Lucky me." He finished with a little resentment towards himself. "What is this city, if you don't mind me asking ?"

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Lun 3 Aoû - 1:35
first encounter
It was like this water bottol was his salvation, like the best thing he ever tasted and seeing the stranger like this made him realize how much he must have endured to be here. He would live another day now and the two words thanking him were plenty enough for Eijaz. He didn't like to be praised or seen as a hero. Because he wasn't one. Only did one good action in the mess that was his life, one more attempt at redemption.

He was still a bit hesitant when he saw the stranger pick up his stuff, but he decided to trust him once again. They both knew that if they wanted the other dead, they would already have made a move so he kept his bow down, as he walked towards some building and shade.

Silence was his best weapon when he didn't know what to say, and in front of someone he wasn't sure about, he preferred to listen. Though despite his efforts, he couldn't refrain from laughing when he heard about his itinerary and the route he planned on. As someone who used an old map to travel, he found this hilarious that someone would get lost so much. " You have no fucking idea where you are and where you're heading seriously?? Holy fuck that's impressive. "

His laugh was raspy but somehow soothing and calm. He shook his head, trying to calm down, but his shoulders kept shaking as he held his laughter. He opened his eyes again, realizing he had close them and looked at the man's face. " This is Caliente. It's a small town, and it's empty I checked it. And you're so fucking far from Seattle here, like, wow. " He shook his head again, but not laughing this time, having regained his serious. He was pacing a bit, walking around, unused to the presence of another human being.

" We're about a four days walk from Las Vegas. It's one big fucking city in the desert and it's where I'm heading. There's a stream, we follow it, simple. Two more town on the way but mosly desert so it's not risky. Unless you're dumb enough to travel during the day-.... " One look at him and he smiled, arrogant, amused. " Seattle's not close, dude. Maybe you wanna reconsider your route. Me, I'm heading towards the coast after Vegas. " He sighed. The ocean was calling him. Maybe he'd been on land long enough. But he couldn't tell where his voyage would lead, hard to predict what tomorrow would be like in this world.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Lun 3 Aoû - 17:41
first encounter
It was impressive, not gonna lie. He thought he was doing a good job following the stars every night, but at some point, he gave up and just continue walking hoping he would find something on his path. That something was maybe him, that guy, the dude with the bow. And what was that noise ? Laughter ? Well, that was new and refreshing. Being alone for a full year, with only himself, had taking a toll on him. He didn't know he needed to hear someone laugh until now. It helped with this weird situation, made him calmer. Hearing a different voice was also welcoming. To keep himself company, he was talking a lot on his own while doing stuff, but he knew how crazy it was and he never did it in front of others. So he observed the stranger struggling to hide his laughter, enjoy it deep inside. The city's name didn't ring any bells, but he sure believed that he was far from Seattle. He never thought he was close, but.. closer ? Well damn.

Finally some shades. As he was listening to the other one, he sat down on what was a long time ago a wall, now half broken down, half sand down by the harsh wind of the region. Hearing about Las Vegas finished to sadden him. That ringed a bell. Now he knew how far he was. It would take him months. And he was starting to think that he couldn't do it alone. The stranger didn't looked like he wanted him dead so... best option ? He was there, he gave him some water and seem decent ? (LOL) The problem was he didn't want to insinuate that he needed a partner. But then he registered the words the guy used. "we" follow it ? Was he implying that he could travel with him ?

"Since you gave me some water, I should repay you in some way, but I have nothing to offer. I could help you get some more or stay until I can save your life. Whichever comes first. How about it ?"

He was serious about the whole thing. Sure it gave him the opportunity to travel with someone, but he also wanted to give back. Everything was a trade in this world. A service for a service. He wouldn't mind getting more water even for himself, like he should give what he took. Saving his life also on the table, because without him here, Dawn wouldn't have survivre the next day, he was sure of it.

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Lun 3 Aoû - 18:12
first encounter
He was slowly getting more and more comfortable with this stranger and even enough to sit next to him in this small bit of shadow they found. He could take him to the place he was supposed to relax in, but still wasn't so sure about this idea. He needed to warm up a bit more to this man before getting into invitations and such.

Obviously, that wasn't the case for the other guy. His words appeared opportunists to Eijaz and he frowned softly his dark brows, before sighing. " To me, you seem more like a dead weight. " Still, the view was a plus. He was nice to look at and could come useful. Maybe. Still unsure, he shook his head, groaning at his own hesitation. " Mmrhh-... I don't know man. Do you even know how to use that machete or is it just for show? "

Provocation. It was one of his only 'social skills'. The unwavering ability to piss off other humans. Still, he smiled a bit. Some charming smile, something he wasn't even aware of. He didn't mean to piss him off but liked to test how much will to live his future - or not - travel partners had.

" You look like the kind of guy who's not used to travel alone. I'm not a savior. Really, not at all. "

He sighed again, his smiled fading a bit with the rush of nostalgic and sad memories. Not a good guy. Still, he gave him water. Was it like giving false hope? He bit his lip, one more unconscious gesture, and hid his face behind one large hand. " Look, I don't have room for a weakling traveling with me. Though, if you make yourself useful... Then, I guess I don't mind. " That was a start.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Lun 3 Aoû - 18:46
first encounter
More logical than emotional, Dawn understood where the other one was coming from. He just met him and he was pretty weak. It wasn't like they met while fighting something. Without water in his system it was hard to trust that he could do anything. He didn't even mind the little comment about his machete. He had meet people that wore weapons just to look intimidating. So, even if the stranger had no way of knowing if he was telling the truth or not, he said:

"I do know."

Again, no more, no less, straight to the point. His voice was confident, but wasn't defensive. He didn't want to prove anything. He wasn't the kind of peacock to show off or the kind of men who needed the approbation of others by actinf tough. Nevertheless, they truly didn't know anything about the other. Dawn knew that he liked his laugh and that he found his smile soothing, but how was he against the aliens ? Did he have any survival skills ? He sure saw him with a bow, but he didn't see him shoot.

And then, he saw right through him. He was in fact not used to travel alone. He was gonna say something, but hold back analyzing his tone of voice for the last couple of words and then his face. He didn't know anything about him, but something inside made him think me too, dude as he saw traces of bruised trauma in his traits. He respected his silence and got lost himself in trouble past memories before learning his decision.

"I need some rest right now, but I can normally walk for six to eight hours without slowing down. If anything, do your thing and I'll follow."

And if i can't follow you, leave me behind. He didn't add it, because it was a given. He was even thinking the same thing on his side. He sure needed a guide through the desert, but if the guy couldn't defend himself against any threat, he wouldn't go out of his way to protect him... after the first time, that is. He still owned him a save.

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Lun 3 Aoû - 19:00
first encounter
He kept silent for a bit after hearing his words, then noded without a word. There was an agreement between them now. They weren't friends or anything, but one owed life to the other and they agreed without much words that they would travel together. No big ceremonial declaration or promises. This world made for cold agreements, they both knew it obviously.

" There's a building that still stands with a good roof over there. I was gonna settle, sleep a few hours and walk tonight. We should-... Go there. " That would also be safer than in the open like they were right now. He hated being so obvious to spot, more the hiding type. So he could see a threat coming at him before the opposite.

Used to a few words and silence, he still hadn't realized they didn't even share their names. As he got up, picking up his bow and bag, leading the stranger to his fortune hiding spot, it dawned on him. Unsure about how he should do it, still bad at 'human', he simply said in a calm voice. " I'm Eijaz. How should I call you? "

He looked at him over his shoulder, as they entered the shade of the half-ruined house. Or what used to be a house. Maybe even a home. The stairs were dangerous, but still strong enough to endure their weight. " Careful. " He simply said, as he lead the way to one small room that still had a door he could close behind them. More safe. More reassuring for a somewhat peaceful nap.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Lun 3 Aoû - 21:35
first encounter
The invitation for a little nap under a roof was appreciated. He wasn't gonna say no to that. He'd already walk for many hours and in just a couple, he had to do it again so, he needed the rest. He nodded before following the lead of the other one, reajusting his backpack on his shoulder. As they were walking, the guy introduced himself. Strange name. Though he had heard weirder. He once met a crazy old man, half naked, babbling, claiming his name was Spatula. Yeah. He heard weirder. The name sounded cultural, like when Marshall used to tell him about how different skin color had different common name. His skin wasn't as dark as Marshall, but he definitely wasn't caucasian. Not that it mattered. It was just... interesting, just like his name. Hey-jazz ? Hijaz ? Eijaz. It was so tempting to say Heijaz instead of Eijaz, but he would make the effort.

"Dawn."

See ? Not complicated there. He thought of asking if he could just call him Jaz just so he wouldn't risk insulting him with a bad pronunciation, but they just met. They weren't on a nickname basis.

Inside the house, he had to close his eyes a second for he wanted to look around. It was a thing for him whenever he was going inside old homes. It was like going back in time everytime. All of them looked the same, but there was always something. The dust took much of the space. A broken table, a lonely shoe, a lamp and oh... He stopped and rotated to the right approaching an item at the left of a dusty sofa. He picked it up from the ground, a book and he observed it while he was coming back on track. He was quite unsure on the stairs, but watched his step to be careful. The selected room had a door which was nice. Nothing inside it could have give a guess for what purpose it was used. It could have been a bedroom or an office, who knows. There was only a chair, missing an arm in the corner, close to the broken window. The sun coming through made him quint his eyes a bit and he decided to sit with his back against the wall with the window. In that corner, he didn't have a chance to look at it by accident and he only had to tolerate the rectangle of light getting smaller and smaller on the floor.

He took off his backpack and rubbed his shoulders and neck while sighing. He was tired. And now that he knew he was somewhat safe, he felt it more. His old shirt on his head was removed so he could cool a bit. It automatically helped. He passed his head through his pale hair as his eyes lowered on the book in his hand. A short but powerful blow got rid of some dust, but the cover was forever damaged. He couldn't read the title with all the dirt so he opened it on a random page, curious. Just before reading the first words, he remembered Eijaz.

"If you're hungry, I got some dry grasshopper. The taste is not terrible, but they're full of good stuff."

He put the book down so he could get to his bag opening it up so he could look for the food in question.

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Lun 3 Aoû - 22:09
first encounter
The room was just like he left it and he could dump his heavy backpack on the floor, in another shaded corner, but facing the window and the stranger. He wanted to keep a clear view of his surroundings and facing the window was a must for him. He was also closer to the closed door and could hear if anything was behind it, even though in the middle of this deserted isolated place, he doubted anything would come to attack them.

As much as he wanted to avoid looking at Dawn for too long, he couldn't help it and watched him opening that book he picked on the first floor. He also observed his almost white hair, only complimenting his skin so pale. Something he'd never seen before, in these conditions. A man so young with hairs so white, was it even possible? He bit his lip again, questions burning them, lost in thoughts so much that he was actually startled when he heard the voice of the survivor.

" I've had my fair share of those, honestly I like the crunch. Though, nothing beats meat. I'll pass, but-... " He hesitated, a few second, before adding with a faint smile.. " Thanks for offering. "

As to be more polite, he pulled a small bag out of his backpack, opening it to some dried thin strips of meat. Hard to tell what it was considering how it looked at the moment, but he took one of the small pieces to offer it to Dawn. " Have a piece. You look like you've been eating bugs for too long. " His smile turned into a cheeky laugh, as he got a bit closer, just enough to hand him the strip of dried meat. It wasn't so dry that it couldn't be bitten into, since it was still fresh from two days before. " Why are your hair white? " The question escaped his mouth without him really trying to refrain it this time. He lacked any kind of social skills of course so he also lacked tact and manners, but wasn't ill-intended. Not this time at least.

A second of hesitation again, and he added.. " Never seen something like this before. And I've... " - seen a lot of humans in my life. But he didn't finish his sentence, simply shrugging. He wasn't gonna complete it and just ran one hand through his long black hair, pushing away the scarf that half-covererd them.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Lun 3 Aoû - 22:43
first encounter
Hearing that the other liked grasshoppers, Dawn thought that he clearly didn't have just that to eat for months. He growed to dislike it, but since everything was about survival he never complained. Sure, nothing ever beats meat, but it was hard to get. He didn't even remember the last time he had some. So he abandoned his bag of dry insects and sit comfortably before hearing the voice of Eijaz again. He wouldn't have accepted without knowing what it was, because he had no idea, but meh. He was normally dead without water, so why not. Seeing the mouvement of his new partner, he did the same coming closer to take the strip of dry something. He was inspecting it when the question came without warning. Damn, he kinda forgot how strange it was to other people.

The dry meat between his fingers, his back against the wall again, he considered Eijaz for a second. Was it story time already ? Just like that ? Were they to bond after a few minutes of meeting each other ? But again, the trust issues was a problem. Opening to someone you barely know was weird, wasn't it. Though, after thinking about it, the story wasn't endangering anyone except himself. He had to admit his weakness to the guy who didn't know if he could trust him. Ah... whatever.

"I don't really know. My mom was shoot by one of the sentient one, on her side, while she was pregnant with me. She always said that it was because she got in contact with that.. stuff that I was born like this. It huh..."

He stopped himself, not sure if he wanted to talk about his eyes. That was the weakness part. He wasn't sure if saying it would prove his honesty or would be turned as in information to use against him. He decided to keep it to himself. The guy was using a bow after all. He could easily take him down knowing that he didn't see well from a distance.

"Yeah it's weird."

He sniffed the dry meat, curious, before biting it. Not bad at all, his face was saying in silence. He took his time with the first bite, tasting it as long as he could on top of getting it softer.

"Where does your name come from ? It's sounds unusual to me."

You wanted a story ? You got it. Your turn. He could have stayed in the same area and ask why he would keep his hair long in this world. It seemed in good state, which was surprising. But long hair gets in your eye, gets to be grabbed by whoever. Dawn found his decision strange.

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Lun 3 Aoû - 23:16
first encounter
Eijaz guessed at the clear hesitation from his fellow survivor that this question was tapping in something deeper than he expected. Somehow, he wasn't really sure what he expected, because he had no idea what could cause someone to have such physical traits. He simply asked like a child would ask where babies come from, without an idea of how difficult this question could be to answer. He almost told him to let it go, when Dawn finally answered him. It was much weirder than he expected, still fascinating. He wanted to ask many more questions but even he knew this would be out of any boundaries between them. So he simply noded.

" Well, that's a cool story. Though it must have been difficult for your mother. "

He didn't add anything more and simply bit in one of his pieces of meat, still not explaining the provenance of it because Dawn didn't ask and he didn't care. He wouldn't have care. Never did. This could have been from a coyote, a stray dog, a deer or a man, he wouldn't have winced admitting it. Though, truth to be told it simply was from a desert hare.
Thinking this conversation was done with his own question answered, he lifted a bit of a surprised gaze at him when he heard the question bouncing back at him. Oh. Right. That was how conversation worked. He could have shrugged off the question, ended it there, but it wasn't personal enough to trouble his peace so he decided on answering.

" It's from my people's language. I was born, like you, after they arrived. So my mother named me like this for it means Blessing. I guess, today, you must think my name is quite appripriate, given your situation. " But obviously it wasn't always the case. He would have winced in other circumstances, but simply stayed calm this time. He didn't have to tell more of his story. It was just a simple conversation, nothing forcing either of them. Almost peaceful, but he was careful of what he agreed to tell. " Is your hair also white everywhere?? " Well, that was a mood change. He hated being gloomy or too serious and knew exactly how to shift a conversation on another subject than himself. His smirk was wide, with a question worthy of a 15 years old arrogant teenager.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Lun 3 Aoû - 23:50
first encounter
It was indeed hard on his mother. Being pregnant in an alien invasion, what a fucking stupid thing to do. He wouldn't have been mad if she would had kill him. But she was a stubborn woman and she survived through worst after that. Hardcore mom, she was. Yeah she was.. He nodded his head without saying a word and focus elsewhere, on his own question. Eijaz looked as surprise as him by the soft interrogation, but opened up a bit like he did. And probably like he was after his anwser, he had more questions. What people ? What language ? He was interested by the different culture. In the past, he would listen to Marshall talk about black people or, more specifically, his family that came from overseas. He even felt sad that he didn't know the old world. So much knowledge, so many books, so many different kind of people. Blessing. It was indeed appropriate.

"It is. I was lucky to find you."

The next question really got him by surprise. How old was he ? Was it really something he wanted to know ? From all the things he could ask, he went for that ? What a weirdo, thought Dawn as he was staring at the other one. He didn't even know how to answer. It was... kinda embarrassing ? He sighed, closed his eyes and passed a hand over his face, still not believing what was going on.

"Really ? ...Yes. Yes it is."

To prove it, he rolled up the right leg of his pants to show his hair, still pale as hell. Then he took another bite from the dry meat and went for the other question he had in mind. Using his dry stick, he pointed vaguely in the direction of the archer.

"Why do you keep you hair so long ? Isn't it hot ? Doesn't get in the way ?"

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Invité
Mar 4 Aoû - 10:57
first encounter
The stranger's reaction was making it totally worth it. He laughed so carelessly, shaking his head, and looked at the leg without hiding his surprise. He wanted to know out of sheer curiosity, but now he was laughing because the question clearly made him uneasy. He loved to see people like this. So easily shocked at his lack of tact or maturity.

" Wow that's just so weird! The sun must be a bitch to you though-... "

He said it without really asking, simple constatation, with a hint of compassion for the man. This world was harsh but harsher for some than others. He always could endure heat better than most people he met, some said it was his blood, his origins, but he always thought it was simply from the habit. He used to lay on the front deck of the boat under the cruel sun when he was a child, enjoying the heat and the wind of the ocean. Somehow, he never grew to totally hate the unforgiving ball of fire in the sky.

The next question - apparently they were asking more? - made him raise an eyebrow and he simply shrugged. These questions, he didn't mind. It wasn't personal and he took pleasure in answering them. " I used to keep them shorter, but got lazy over the years. They grow so fast.. Usually, I'll keep them tied up and they don't get in the way so much, especially since I mostly fight with my bow. " He ate the last bit of his piece of meat, keeping the rest for later, and closed his bag. He was ready to sleep a few hours but wanted to talk just a bit more, out of sheer curiosity and some interest for his new partner. " Also I don't mind the heat. "

As much as it could look like he was bragging, it was true. He took a moment to think, looking at Dawn from top to bottom, thinking of his next question. It was his turn, after all, and he had so many questions. Though, right now, as his mind was still swallowed by a thick fog of unquenched desired, he couldn't think straight about something to ask and simply said... " You like men? I mean-... " He'd learned over the years that some people would frown upon this genderless desire he had, but he couldn't care less and smiled at the white haired stranger, a smile with intentions, a smile that wasn't so innocent. " Well you know what I mean. Think about it. "

He didn't need an answer right away and instead, he simply pushed his bag to use it as a pillow as he was laying on his back in the dust, tired enough now that he didn't really want to talk anymore. He would, maybe, hear one more of his questions, but the rest would have to wait during their long walk tonight.
Eijaz ( blessing )
AGE | 27 ans
TAILLE | 177 cm
JOB | bow dude
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #7da14a
Sheep
Sheep
Mer 5 Aoû - 18:16
first encounter
The sun was pretty hard on him. In the shades, he was still feeling the burn on the top of his cheeks and on his arms. His skin had two colors: white as a ghost and red as blood, human that is. He was just happy that he didn't burn anywhere. His flesh would probably retain the heat for now, but since they will walk at night from now on, he would have a break. Traveling during the day was the worst decision ever. Eijaz was right to call it "a fucking dumb idea". He wasn't gonna do that mistake again. And so, Dawn nodded after the comment before waiting the answer to his question. That one eyebrown movement looked cool on his face and now that he was studying it more and more, he found that his traits was really symmetrical. Even his light beard looked naturaly even. Somewhere, he thought that Marianne would have probably liked him.

His anwser made sense. Personally, he hated feeling his hair on his neck. So every week, he would take one of his finest blade and shave the back and sides of his head, trimming only the top with the little scissors in his pocketknife. It helped not getting bored from time to time. He bit the dry meat and raised his eyebrows a second when hearing that the dark-skin didn't mind the heat. Weird again. Dawn was always feeling hot, like a natural heat machine and he mostly hated it.

He thought about all the moments when the warmth made him annoyed by every little things before realising that Eijaz was staring without a word. His eyes met his, letting him take another second. He was gonna ask him what was up when his new partner's voice raised up again. Dawn wasn't sure what he meant. His brows furrowed, unsure. Did he mean, was he more trusting of men than women ? Or... His smile explained a bit more. This time, instead of reacting with embarrassment by the personal question, he got thoughtful. His eyes got lost in the void as he was thinking of an answer when Eijaz told him to take his time. And without any more words, he lied on the ground ready to sleep. He didn't know what kind of bomb he just landed on Dawn, because, well, he didn't know anything about that. He knew how biology works, he wasn't dumb, but his own preferences ? He had never even touched someone else that way or thought of someone that way. It was always simple, friend or foe ? Trustworthy or not ? Useful or not ? Every second of every minute of his life had been about survival and learning. Sex or love was never part of it, except the affection of his mom or the family bond he had with the others. When he was pleasuring himself, it was never about someone, just... pleasure ? If that made sense ? 

But why that question ? Was Eijaz interested in men in that way ? Was he interested in him ? Was that a way to ask him for a kind of permission ? Weirdly, knowing that a person had sexual desire for him made him feel... excited. Deep down, a new curiosity bloomed inside of his guts. How was it being intimate with someone ? How different was it from doing it alone ? How did it feel to feel desired ? Did Eijaz find him attractive ? Was he attractive ? What was attractive to him ? Was that how he felt about his smile or the symmetry of his face ?

God it was tiring... He decided on continuing this later and crossed his arms to feel more comfortable. Still, he noticed that his heartbeat was a bit faster and that his breath was lighter. This was crazy shit. So he sighed and wiggled his head against the wall a bit, then on his shoulder. One last look at the dark-skin before he closed his eyes. What a weird guy...

DAWN
AGE | 28 ans
TAILLE | 176 cm
WEAPON | Machete
PREZZ | CLIQUE
COULEUR | #8F7272
Contenu sponsorisé
Rp #1 - First encounter
NEW YORK CITY WHATEVER :: RP timuuu ! :: Post-Apoc